Pitt fan here | Syracusefan.com

Pitt fan here

Pitt_Fan_ACC

Walk On
Tough game guys. I thought the refs made some poor calls going both ways.

I am happy that Pitt got you guys before Southerland comes back. That guy is impressive. CJ Fair is also an absolute match up nightmare. Always seems to be under control and playing within himself. Love that guys game. I think Pitt caught you at the right time and in front of a tough crowd. Good luck the rest of the way.

FWIW, I find posts like these interesting...especially when done immediately after a big game. I doubt very much a post like this is made if we win in the waning moments, or win going away, etc. For me, a post is less P/A and more sincere if it were done hours later or the following day, after the emotion, etc. But hey, thanks for winning, and, your appreciation...in letting us know the obvious. :rolleyes:

Sorry for coming over too quickly. Posted a good game on the Louisville board right after they beat Pitt. Probably should have used more tact and waited. Sorry about that.

Sorry for coming over too quickly. Posted a good game on the Louisville board right after they beat Pitt. Probably should have used more tact and waited. Sorry about that.

No need to apologize...it is what it is...I just don't get it and find it interesting, if not somewhat amusing. Posting here as a PITT fan after we beat Louisville is really not on point. At the time, they were top dog and ranked #1 in the country, so, as a Pitt fan, I can see where you may have had a interest for SU to win that game.

Edit: disregard...my bad.

No need to apologize...it is what it is...I just don't get it and find it interesting, if not somewhat amusing. Posting here as a PITT fan after we beat Louisville is really not on point. At the time, they were top dog and ranked #1 in the country, so, as a Pitt fan, I can see where you may have had a interest for SU to win that game.

No, he posted on the L'ville board after L'ville beat Pitt.

Tough game guys. I thought the refs made some poor calls going both ways.

I am happy that Pitt got you guys before Southerland comes back. That guy is impressive. CJ Fair is also an absolute match up nightmare. Always seems to be under control and playing within himself. Love that guys game. I think Pitt caught you at the right time and in front of a tough crowd. Good luck the rest of the way.

Nice post here think you are very accurate. Congrats on the win.

You had enough to not cough up the lead at all in the second half despite the 2 teams both playing similarly in a tight close game. And you are a much better team and a very good one playing with the lead than from behind so not letting us go on a 7 or 8 point run and take a lead is why you ultimately won.

And of course with 2 minutes left the crowd lifted you and you put the game away.

Syracuse did not have enough to go into the Pete and win this afternoon. One of Triche, MCW, or Fair would have had to have a career day and taken over the game for Cuse to escape with a W.

This is the first game where the absence of Southerland was enormous for us. We need him back, there isn't enough offense from Grant and Cooney to make up for him.

I don't really mind how Cuse played today. They hung around and were in the game despite not playing their best game. I wish we had won last week so this loss wouldn't matter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom