Pitt fans claim... | Syracusefan.com

Pitt fans claim...

gilardino

Starter
they had a better season than us cause they won the CBI, I mean really????

Is the CBI a local ping pong tournament in Pittsburgh or something?

my point to pitt ans, ZERO, ZILCH NADA, 0 0 0 0 final fours, pitt fans,

I mean, why not make the claim though? They're Pitt fans. They've got to take what they can get.

What Pitt fans? I assume you mean the warm weather fans that use to go the 'Pete and watch them before this year. I certainly saw lots of empty seats everytime I watched them play a home game this year. With the exception of Friar fans they are the most delusional bunch on the earth. Yeah the CBI>Elite Eight. Good thing they got that kid from New Zealand, maybe next year they can win 7 Big East games and stay ahead of Rutgers in the standings.

I didn't watch any Pitt games on TV this year, really (were they even on TV?), so maybe someone can answer this for me: did people in the so-called "Zoo" actually show up?

I'm still bitter that they stole that nickname so blatantly from us. Were we using it? No, but that's beside the point.

I didn't watch any Pitt games on TV this year, really (were they even on TV?), so maybe someone can answer this for me: did people in the so-called "Zoo" actually show up?

I'm still bitter that they stole that nickname so blatantly from us. Were we using it? No, but that's beside the point.

No their fans didn't show up. Ron Cook of the Pittsburgh Post Gazette wrote a scathing article on how the "Zoo" was a no-show the minute they started losing. I think it was written after the victory over Providence on Jan. 26th. BTW, they were on TV alot this year as they were highly ranked at one point. Their so-called fans ran away . Maybe next year Orange Nation can take over the 'Pete like other arenas.

I know they were on TV. My joke was that who gives enough of a about Pitt to even notice?

Obviously SU had a much better year then Pitt. They still played us very hard and for the most part have owned us the last decade. So you might want to pipe it down a little bit.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Pitt fans are like that slow cousin you see on the holidays. You just have to smile and nod a lot.

Honestly, who cares what those morons have to say?

Fans OR one idiotic fan?

Personally if I had a favourite team that was in the CBI I would hope we lost in the first round (not using Syracuse because we will never be in the CBI). The last thing I want is to be reminded of the shitty season we just had by playing in 6 CBI games.

Where can I get my Pitt 2012 CBI Champions locker room shirt?

Elite 8 >>>>>>>>> CBI championship.

Just shows the damage that one fan can cause to the overall perception of a fan base. I can only imagine the fun the Kentucky fanbase has with BERNCUSE or UCONN's with mantonio.

NIT First-round Loser >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> CBI Championship

CBI First Round Loss >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> CBI Championship

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom