Live Video: Watch ESPN
Radio: Syracuse IMG Network
Live Stats
Twitter: @Cuse | @Cuse_MBB
Instagram: @cusepics | @cuse_mbb
Syracuse Links Notes |News | Roster | Schedule
Pittsburgh Links Notes | News | Roster | Schedule

Orange, Panthers Clash in the Carrier Dome

TY, but the game isnt included in the ESPN family of networks and there arent many s e xy matchups at 7. Still not sure why this battle for the ACC cellar is considered.
do yrslf a favor and don't watch?

TY, but the game isnt included in the ESPN family of networks and there arent many s e xy matchups at 7. Still not sure why this battle for the ACC cellar is considered.
It's on the ACC Network via WatchESPN and the ACC RSN. That is part of the ESPN family of networks.

Everyone has to get a chance to play at 7. It's our turn to play at 9. Just like we had our 6PM Sunday game vs. VT, and another 9PM game in Feb vs. Moo U. It happens to Duke. It happens to UNC. It happens to everyone in the conference. Everyone.

It's on the ACC Network via WatchESPN and the ACC RSN. That is part of the ESPN family of networks.

Everyone has to get a chance to play at 7. It's our turn to play at 9. Just like we had our 6PM Sunday game vs. VT, and another 9PM game in Feb vs. Moo U. It happens to Duke. It happens to UNC. It happens to everyone in the conference. Everyone.

TY for the breakdown O79. :)

The game on YES now isn't working on watchESPN app is the Cuse game not going to work either?

Checking in on the IUPUI game. Ron Patterson gets angry when he doesn't get the ball.

Hopefully they will push/turn on the right button at the Dome.

Have a feeling us in the Cuse aren't going to get this game on the app. I've already ordered pizzas and bought the damn beer. I'll go to sleep before I go out at 9pm to watch this squad.

Have a feeling us in the Cuse aren't going to get this game on the app. I've already ordered pizzas and bought the damn beer. I'll go to sleep before I go out at 9pm to watch this squad.
The game will be blacked out on watch espn app locally since it’s on another local tv channel (YES). However , if you have a local sign-or a cable provider that gives you access to YES network ,you can stream YES on the Fox Sports Go App. I just signed in with my spectrum /time warner credentials and it lists the game as streaming through YES on the Fox Sports Go app. Good luck!

The game will be blacked out on watch espn app locally since it’s on another local tv channel (YES). However , if you have a local sign-or a cable provider that gives you access to YES network ,you can stream YES on the Fox Sports Go App. I just signed in with my spectrum /time warner credentials and it lists the game as streaming through YES on the Fox Sports Go app. Good luck!

Thanks man. Will have to watch it on the iPad as the 60" doesn't have fox sports go nor does the PS4...

Will have to send some friends home. Lol

Are you guys talking locally in Syracuse/NYS? I’m in Ohio and should/will be fine. The UNC game is coming in crystal clear via WatchESPN on the iPad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom