Pitt Gameday Thread | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt Gameday Thread

Riley looks like a world beater against UConn. Does nothing against the big boys though.
My girlfriend would look like a world beater vs uconn

1538847150221.jpeg

I’ll ask the same question I’ve been asking all season. Is the offense limiting the qb or is the qb limiting the offense?

Go back and watch the FSU game. There is your answer.

I’m going for my gyro now. I don’t feel bad about it. Frankly if I was at the game, right now is when I’d make a bathroom run and then get food and...beer.

Yeah, I’m getting beer too.

You have to put Devito in. Let Dungey come back after the bye week.

Nothing personal but we NEED to win this game.

To be fair, no one was open on that third down, ED could have run a mile though.

The turnovers are not predictable though and Strickland puts it on the turf to. Just take care of ball
The turnovers are directly connected to lack of focus from last weeks hangover. Usually in past years this is a game we definitely lose, this year we can win this ( well that's if the incoming rains r not biblical like, then we'd be done).

Need to attack the center of the field. The Pitt LBs are terrible. When Dungey can't step into a throw, why are they throwing screens to the sideline? Cuse being outcoached like crazy right now. Zero adjustments.

I’m going for my gyro now. I don’t feel bad about it. Frankly if I was at the game, right now is when I’d make a bathroom run and then get food and...beer.

Yeah, I’m getting beer too.

Just think - I've made it through all these years being a non-drinker.

Offense simply has very few weapons. Not quite the plug and play system people think it is.

Our OC is holding us back big time.

Outcoached today. Need to make an adjustment. The bubble screen after two straight successful runs shows a lack of understanding. Especially when your damn QB can't throw the ball straight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxfan516

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom