Pitt has 1 top 50 RPI win. Against #44 Stanford... | Syracusefan.com

Pitt has 1 top 50 RPI win. Against #44 Stanford...

Cuse_1999

2nd String
Maybe none after tonight if Washington hangs on against Stanford. Would love to see Pitt lose a few more down the stretch and get the shaft on Selection Sunday

There still OK if they avoid a bad loss. But they have proved after VTech that they are capable of that.

Bubble teams are bad. A profile like Pitt - a number of top 100 wins, no sub 50 losses , and an OOC win a neutral court against a fellow bubble team is good enough. But I would love to see them lose to a bad team.

Great, Pitt's gonna drop out of the top 25 which means we still won't have a top 25 win on the road

pitt will make the tourny. they can crap the bad against a bad team and they are still getting in. but i hope and pray they crash and burn in the first round

Great, Pitt's gonna drop out of the top 25 which means we still won't have a top 25 win on the road
Duke jumped a few spots after losing to us, but that was on the road.

Pitt really needs to beat UNC and avoid any bad losses or they will have a shockingly low seed.

Duke jumped a few spots after losing to us, but that was on the road.

Part of that was because top 25 teams lost 20 games 2 weeks ago (and Duke had a big win as well). As a comparison, last week I believe top 25 teams only lost 9 games.

Pitt could stay in the top 25 if there a few other teams 20 and below suffer tougher losses. My guess is they will be close either way (really going out on a limb!!)

Pitt really needs to beat UNC and avoid any bad losses or they will have a shockingly low seed.

I think they are squarely looking at 8-11 right now.

They'll get in, but their seed will be marginal considering their record.

I hope it's an 8/9 or 7/10, because that will make it one no brainer when filling out my brackets.

Agree 100%. They haven't done anything to deserve a higher seed.

And they deserve to be penalized for the absurdly poor OOC schedule they've played.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom