Pitt Iowa | Syracusefan.com

Pitt Iowa

44USMC

I'm surprised nobody's talking about Pitt shallacking Iowa. Up 17-3 now. Looks to be a big win for our fellow border jumper.

been watching that one, but might be time to jump between PSU/Temple and Auburn/Clemson... Don't know why, but of the ACC teams I have always liked Clemson the best... that is of course to say, I don't completely detest them.

By the way... Pitt's defense is playing friggin awesome. Anti-Big East sentiment is the only reason they were sitting +4.

And here they go threatening to score again! This game looks like it could be put away with a score here.

Informal ACC audition.

Dont look now but Iowa up 31-27 and just intercepted Pitt. With 1:41 to go it looks like Pitt choked! Along with PSU coming back from their coma to beat Temple, this is not shaping up to be a good day. :mad:

BREAKING NEWS: The ACC just rejected Pitt's application.

Wow... just wow. May I say that I think Tino Sunseri sucks and that short squirt from Texas should be starting for them?

As great as last year was for SU, it's just humiliating that Sunseri had such a big game against us. He is horrible.

Poor clock management. They had chances early in the quarter to run clock and they kept passing instead of rushing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom