Pitt makes me love Duke... and I hate Duke | Syracusefan.com

Pitt makes me love Duke... and I hate Duke

Millhouse

Living Legend
What a difference between close games. One was beautiful and fun the whole time and the other was like like getting waterboarded with diarrhea. diarrheaboarded?

pitt i hate you you suck you're horrible you make everything suck you are a cropdusting sharter at an otherwise awesome bar go to hell piss off i hate you

Pitt is more our rival than BC... I don't hate Pitt, but dislike Dixon very much.. As well as Krauser, Ashton Gibbs, Sam Young, Aaron Gray and that douche that always buried 3's on us.. Julius Page.

The more I think about it, you're right...

Pitt. At least Duke has class.

Feel the same exact way but a lot has to do with Pitt playing that crap stall ball offense - why would anyone hoping to make it to the NBA some day sign with Pitt to go play in an offense like that

Pitt is more our rival than BC... I don't hate Pitt, but dislike Dixon very much.. As well as Krauser, Ashton Gibbs, Sam Young, Aaron Gray and that douche that always buried 3's on us.. Julius Page.

You are missing a name that annoyed me more than any of them. Levance Fields.

For this post I dock you 500 likes. When you sober up you are going to realize you actually said "I don't hate Pitt" (my keyboard nearly caught on fire just repeating that)

Wanted to add him and had his face in my mind, but couldn't come up with the name..

I never felt happier than when Brendan Knight's shot splashed only to find out he released it .2 of a second late in '03.

What a difference between close games. One was beautiful and fun the whole time and the other was like like getting waterboarded with diarrhea. diarrheaboarded?

pitt i hate you you suck you're horrible you make everything suck you are a cropdusting sharter at an otherwise awesome bar go to hell piss off i hate you

Exactly. Duke played us straight up. They said "we think we're better than you and we are going to play this out until there is a winner" Pitt says "we are just going to physically beat on you and make life miserable until you lose the will to live and we'll win by default." I was hoping to leave all that behind when we came to the ACC, but nooooo.

Gary McGhee....Fields yes, but McGhee, he made Zanna look like Dominique Wilkins

Wanted to add him and had his face in my mind, but couldn't come up with the name..

I never felt happier than when Brendan Knight's shot splashed only to find out he released it .2 of a second late in '03.
We've actually had some big wins vs Pitt. BE Tournament with Josh Wright sealing it with 2 fouls shots, the Jeremy McNeil Foul Shot in 2003, the BE Tournament game last year got us on the Road to the FF. The one that hurt the worst was the Paul Harris meltdown game.

I don't like losing to Pitt, on the other hand I enjoy beating duke or a similar team like Louisville. There's a subtle difference.

And yes, they played like tools, every possession you would hear their fans counting down from 10. They were hoping if their guys could tangle with rak long enough down low they could bait him.