Pitt Post Mortem Discussion Here | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt Post Mortem Discussion Here

I mean I’ll say it, nothing surprised me today. I’m honestly perfectly calm.
I mean the beers helped keep me calm and yeah it's @ Pitt we just can't get the W there

I think he is
(I have no inside knowledge)

He should be. If he could've finished out ND, then he should be good enough to play. Coaches just wanted to let him heal a bit and do an eval on Wilson. Wilson's eval is done.

No way we lose to BC
7-5 and hen 8-5 after bowl game
it's a success
Yeah as long as GS is QB we will beat them. Our kids are still playing hard, I just don’t think a 2-9(likely 2-9) BC team playing at noon(I would assume) on the holiday weekend in front of a 3/4 empty stadium will care. Our pass D is terrific and even though our run D struggles they cannot run the ball.

Hear me out, we are going 9-3 like 2018. We have now lost to the 3 teams we lost to in 2018 and we finish with 3 teams we beat in 2018. It will happen

Editor’s note: I had a lobotomy yesterday
I’m in!

Hear me out, we are going 9-3 like 2018. We have now lost to the 3 teams we lost to in 2018 and we finish with 3 teams we beat in 2018. It will happen

Editor’s note: I had a lobotomy yesterday
1667690100502.gif

Wilson didn’t have a chance today. The offensive line didn’t allow him a chance. Changes need to be looked at. This group, with all their experience were completely dominated today.
While I agree for the most part he missed two enormous throws to OGII and CJ. Game changers.

We all now see GS is the offense
Lamson I hope is fully recovered for next year
Need to pound the portal for some WR and OL
I can't see Lamson doing any better with this OL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom