Pitt Prediction Thread... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt Prediction Thread...

Game scares heck out of me. Weather indicates a ground and pound day, and I can see Pitt having long drawn out drives that net three points or poor field position for us. So I think that the scoring will be a little lower than many would like. I see it as 27-23 or 30-23 Cuse.

are they getting weather we arent? we have 70 and no rain sat around here

Game scares heck out of me. Weather indicates a ground and pound day, and I can see Pitt having long drawn out drives that net three points or poor field position for us. So I think that the scoring will be a little lower than many would like. I see it as 27-23 or 30-23 Cuse.
The weather forecast for Pitt is sunny about 75, I fail to see the game you suggest.

Yeah, this ain't gonna be the Wake hurricane game.

Heinz is a terrible field, but it will help us that not only is the forecast clear for Saturday but by the time we take the field on Saturday there will only have been one game played there in the last three weeks (Steelers/Ravens game last weekend), the field shouldn't be too chewed up like it often can be late in the season.

jim brown and tony dorsett in the same breath ? put them in a room together and see who walks out alive.

i Don’t see us blowing them out. Pitt is always a tough opponent
38-30 Syracuse

38-20 cuse wins

Bold predicaments.
No Dungey rushing td
2 rushing td
2 passing td

And a special teams/defensive td.

I just have to say, don't ever change your avatar, 4evaOrange. If you do, please keep the subject matter the same.

I don't know ...i think we'll crush ...but until we get the "big let down after a big win" monkey off our backs i'll hold my breath.

We're averaging 44(.2) points per game. I say we keep that average for another week, because of absolutely no logical thought at all (other than their D is, shall we say, lacking)! I'm a fan, what can I say?

Orange 44
Yellow (Pitt Panthers) 16

Pitt is gold and blue.

Pitt is gold and blue.

Understood, and just to explain:
That’s why I highlighted the two “P”s in the post. I was immaturely implying they were just “pee-pee” (or Pissburg, as it were) and that would be Yellow in juxtaposition to our Orange.
Tried to be clever...but sometimes I miss the mark.

jim brown and tony dorsett in the same breath ? put them in a room together and see who walks out alive.
I would still take Jim Brown, at current age, with a cain, also with only one arm.

Understood, and just to explain:
That’s why I highlighted the two “P”s in the post. I was immaturely implying they were just “pee-pee” (or Pissburg, as it were) and that would be Yellow in juxtaposition to our Orange.
Tried to be clever...but sometimes I miss the mark.
Using the word juxtaposition on a friday is as much a faux-pas as wearing white pants after labor day. Shame.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom