Pitt still has dirty players, eh? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt still has dirty players, eh?

Capel is low on talent so he is going to play thug ball in hopes of staying competitive.

So what your saying is... It was a normal Pitt game...

Yup. I hadn’t thought about it like that. I guess I was naive to think that when Dixon left the program would magically turn back into a bunch of kind, sportsman-like citizens.

Every 50/50 call involving Tyus went against him. There were about 6 of them. It got him pissed so he went beast mode.
Not every one. Giminski thought at the end of the first half, with under 6 seconds when TB brought it up and took a semi-desperation shot that it was an offensive foul. He said it twice and the TV started looking at the replay.

Tyus needs to settle down a little. He is the SU leader and don't want him to be a whiner.

If you had ever played the game,or any sport, you find that around the 3rd or 4th time you get tripped,hacked and hit on the elbow while shooting without a whistle, human nature kicks in a little and you react. You might not know that if you never played sports so I’m not blaming you for posting that.
I’ve played pop warner does that count? His reactions for most of this year have been bad. Sometimes a reaction is understood and just...but on many occasions he’s just a bit overboard. It doesn’t work in his favor.