Pitt story... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt story...

I think that may have been my old roommate! We used to share this gorgeous apartment. But eventually the guy wasnt chipping in his share of the utilities (I'm even pretty sure he stole my laptop) so I moved. I do well now so I can afford a much bigger ever more beautiful place. Sadly, a-hole had to move to a trailor park. A couple weeks ago the cops were called because a couple skanks from Texas that live in the same park beat the crap outta him. He still calls me sometimes asking if he can move in with me again and I politely say no. And then he goes into a rage saying he'll burn my new house to the ground and how he's getting out of that trailor park anyway and moving to the mid-west. I wish him luck, before I hang up I can hear him sobbing. Its sad... if only he wasn't such a pr!ck I'd feel bad.
guy...

I think that may have been my old roommate! We used to share this gorgeous apartment. But eventually the guy wasnt chipping in his share of the utilities (I'm even pretty sure he stole my laptop) so I moved. I do well now so I can afford a much bigger even more beautiful place. Sadly, a-hole had to move to a trailor park. A couple weeks ago the cops were called because a couple skanks from Texas that live in the same park beat the crap outta him. He still calls me sometimes asking if he can move in with me again and I politely say no. And then he goes into a rage saying he'll burn my new house to the ground and how he's getting out of that trailor park anyway and moving to the mid-west. I wish him luck, before I hang up I can hear him sobbing. Its sad... if only he wasn't such a pr!ck I'd feel bad.

I just knew CurtB would turn up again, eventually.

So basically you're saying he choked at crunch time, just like the Pitt hoops team does in the NCAA tourney every year?

Welcome to the forum Dr. Cooper...
S5EP15_-_Sheldon.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom