Pitt was naughty... | Syracusefan.com

Pitt was naughty...

they will get a slap on the wrist...Only Cuse gets thrown to the wolves.

but but but, Dana O'neil gave us that gem of an interview a few years back showing what a great guy Jamie Dixon was...

I assume it was Dixon (328-123) and not the tactics that Stallings used to get a 24-41 record.

Based on reading the punishments, it appears that it would have to be Kevin Stallings, as it suggests the coach is not currently employed.

1582222872208.png

I think having Kevin Stallings actually coach a game for your program is punishment enough.

It still blows my mind when I read the violations that Pitt or other teams gets punished for, and UNC runs a fake academic degree program for athletes and get nothing,
UNC cheats smarter. Their penalty should be a loss of accreditation, but that won't happen. UK is even savvier. They hired away the NCAA chief compliance officer.

Last edited:
I hate Pitt and love this, but those infractions are weak as hell

3 Quality Control football employees worked with some players - hmm - doesn’t Alabama have 3 quality control employees for each player - doing what - playing chess with them? Bet UNC’s did too - their players had so much more free time to practice without any classes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom