Pitt will be favored next week...book it | Syracusefan.com

Pitt will be favored next week...book it

We won’t be favored for the rest of the year. We are just plain bad in all aspects and that includes coaching right now.

wow.. this game could easily be 20-13 SU. i dont think its over.. we were down 21-3 and 28-10 last week.. this is no different.

We will need either Coleman or Black. Berry and Robinson are OK, but after that it's tough sledding.

Gonna be another half empty Dome. Only going to break 30k for Clemson right? How can they approve a Dome reno with those numbers...

Anybody know if Kendall Moorehead is going to be back in the lineup for us against Pitt?

(Just following up on one of the key reasons we struggled against NCSU according to the ACC Network’s crack studio analyst)

Anybody know if Kendall Moorehead is going to be back in the lineup for us against Pitt?

(Just following up on one of the key reasons we struggled against NCSU according to the ACC Network’s crack studio analyst)
You are Trebeck!

Bill Connelly isn’t too far off from Vegas with his predictions and he has us winning by 10

that blew my mind...

I don't know who was worse, the studio or the play by play. That guy's halftime analysis, where he called the game over infuriated me!

At worst pick em...but I think it is us favored by 3

I try to line every game on Sunday Morning (degenerate gambler here) I have Cuse lined -4 today. If Cuse is a dog I am hitting it HARD asap (if I were to gamble)

Screenshot_2017-10-01-14-11-28.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom