Pitt will be favored next week...book it | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt will be favored next week...book it

I try to line every game on Sunday Morning (degenerate gambler here) I have Cuse lined -4 today. If Cuse is a dog I am hitting it HARD asap (if I were to gamble)
Do you mean +4. We will be slight dogs

Oh are you saying your own personal line? Got it

Wow. Cuse opens -2. Didn’t see that coming.

Pitt got killed by Ok St at home, drilled by Penn state, almost lost to Youngstown and killed by GT

What does Sagarin like in that to make them favs on the road?

" Syracuse has also struggled with Pittsburgh for more than a decade. The Orange has lost 11 of its last 12 against the Panthers, with the lone victory coming in 2005." Didn't we win in 2012 here at the dome? I remember giving up my tickets to watch my kids game and listening to it on the Cell.

This Pittsburgh team isn't like previous Pitt teams. They have an unproven QB and don't have James Conner in the backfield. Blown out of the water by PSU and Ok State. Struggled against Youngstown State and blew out a team that shouldn't be playing FBS ball. I'm confident Cuse will cover.

Did you miss the 1st. Half?

Of the Pitt game? No - it hasn't happened yet.

Of NCSt? Yes, the #goacc Gods were screwing w/ my getting the game, which in retrospect was a blessing.

Did you miss the 2nd half? ;)

Did you miss the 2nd half? ;)[/QUOTE]

Ahh...take foot of gas...coast to finish line.

Did you miss the 2nd half? ;)

Ahh...take foot of gas...coast to finish line.[/QUOTE]
Didn't happen, especially considering that HC Dave Doeren explicitly said in his half time interview that he was worried because of SU's offense. This isn't your typical BC, ground and pound futility you're used to. Thanks for playing.

you figure the refs should be neutral in this game. I figure bad calls on both sides.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom