Pitt's Offense is Impotent | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt's Offense is Impotent

Is Pitt any better off at this point without Wannstedt?

He was no offensive dynamo that's for sure, but he could recruit Western PA.

The Pitt AD made a mistake firing DW.

Good for us.

Pitt just got a commit from Rushel Shell, a 5-star from Western PA that had offers from Alabama, Auburn, Florida, Ohio State, Oregon, etc. Seems like a pretty big get for them.

Cignetti + Hafley + Angelicho have breathed life into Shady's recruiting and offense - not good for us.

Pitt screwed us by firing Le Stache.

We'll see how long Rutgers can hold them without a conference.

Pitt just got a commit from Rushel Shell, a 5-star from Western PA that had offers from Alabama, Auburn, Florida, Ohio State, Oregon, etc. Seems like a pretty big get for them.

Shell's girlfriend is supposedly preggers...decided to stay local.

Why can't we so fortunate?

Are you saying that some fan should highjack (get it) some little DC2s and in vitro his girl?

Not it.

The best was the last couple series of the game when it was clear that Pitt felt all it could do in the passing game was a screen pass. So the QB would back up, and so would the DE's. First time, the DE dropped it. Next time, he didn't.

The best was the last couple series of the game when it was clear that Pitt felt all it could do in the passing game was a screen pass. So the QB would back up, and so would the DE's. First time, the DE dropped it. Next time, he didn't.
i'm amazed at how many teams out there think you can get by with screens being your bread and butter. it's just something you do when the defense is too committed to stopping something else, should never be bread and butter.

guys like spence who extrapolate the success of occasional bubble screens when they're available to making them the basis of your offense... ugly.

I read here two weeks ago that Pitt was unbeatable for Syracuse because they beat a highly overrated USF team with possibly the most overrated college QB in the hitsory of of college football. BJ Daniels couldn't hit a bull in the ass with a barnshovel passing the football he makes McNabb look like Drew Brees when it comes to accuracy... However, next year we wil have to listen to those two clowns Craig James and the Bachleor say how THIS is the year that Daniels has matured, he isn't forcing anything and the game has slowed down for him, etc etc. Broken -ing record

I am leaving the Dec 3 game in Pitt open on my schedule in case the game means anything...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom