Pittsburg coach | Syracusefan.com

Pittsburg coach

I'm not. He's an awful coach. His game plan at the start of the game was amazingly bad, and his strategic adjustment to get them back in it was to have his players flop all over the place and smack our guys.

Im impressed. Pitt is going to be solid going forward.

I’ll reserve judgment on him for at least another year with his own players. But he’s two and seven in the league now, and could end up with a losing record this year. Other than his one outstanding year thanks to Blake Griffin, I haven’t seen anything to indicate he’s a winner. The most Impressive thing I heard yesterday was every assistant coach used to be a head coach. If he fails, he’s failing on a grand scale.

Last edited:
I'm not. He's an awful coach. His game plan at the start of the game was amazingly bad, and his strategic adjustment to get them back in it was to have his players flop all over the place and smack our guys.
Sweep the leg Johnny!

I’m not sold either. Anyone could do better than what Stallings did. Something about Capel I just don’t like and I have a feeling (completely unfounded) that he is a dirty recruiter.

Im impressed. Pitt is going to be solid going forward.

He's better than Stallings no doubt. However, they are obviously spending time teaching that low level crap such as flopping, kicking the leg out etc. Numerous players react like they have been shot with little contact , flop and try to draw fouls and playing dirty. I understand he's trying to build a tough culture but playing that way is as soft as it gets. On the bright side, it might make it enjoyable to crush them annually.

Cuse!

I’ll reserve judgment on him for at least another year with his own players. But he’s two and seven in the league now, and could end up with a losing record this year. Other than his one outstanding year thanks to Blake Griffin, I haven’t seen anything to indicate he’s a winner. The most Impressive thing I heard yesterday was every assistant coach used to be a head coach. If he fails, he’s failing on a grand scale.
I was looking for this exact post...Thank you! They actually spent time talking about how he’s been fired twice already. That tells you something. But he spends some time back with Coach K, and magically he’s got it all figured out. He’s such a giant step up from Stallings, so yeah they look much improved, but let’s give him a few years to get a roster full of his guys and see how things turn out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom