Pittsburg..... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Pittsburg.....

His system needs really good corners. He has two freshman.
I kept hearing that but it seems like a weird excuse. Lockdown corners make every defensive system better. Shouldn't a good defensive coach be able to get results by altering schemes based on your personnel and what is happening in the game? His coaching last night basically consisted of him telling his corners to stop sucking.

I kept hearing that but it seems like a weird excuse. Lockdown corners make every defensive system better. Shouldn't a good defensive coach be able to get results by altering schemes based on your personnel and what is happening in the game? His coaching last night basically consisted of him telling his corners to stop sucking.

And telling his DBs that they needed to hold better.

We always have a miserable day trying to run the ball. But, we'll be able to throw the living piss out of it.

How much living piss is in a football? I guess we'll find out.

According to the toxic kiwi godfather, that was vt receivers pushing off. Pissburg dbs musta just been trying to keep their balance or somethin. Blue chip corner Damar Hamlin saw his first action. 8 games in. Looked like a Yugo head gasket - leaky. Meanwhile, we got the swag daddy turning a redshirt frosh, a converted wide out, and 5'8" Jersey boy into ratchet straps and a sledgehammer. Is anyone pickin up what I'm putting down?
Elvis Patterson = Toast

The game will be premised on our ability to slow down conner. kid is a beast. a kid who will look great on sundays.

The game will be premised on our ability to slow down conner. kid is a beast. a kid who will look great on sundays.
Kid is playing like he has been given a second chance at life or something...

I've been a Conner fan since I caught a couple of Panther games on TV when he was a freshman. He was great his sophomore year.

He appears to be a little less stocky this season (compared to his soph year), like he lost a little weight. Maybe it's my TV?

He has so much promise...he's not back to his soph numbers yet. They've stepped up his use in the passing game. Not a pleasant picture if they complete a slant over the middle to him...or send him wide.

An Ellison/Conner confrontation could be seismic.

I've been a Conner fan since I caught a couple of Panther games on TV when he was a freshman. He was great his sophomore year.

He appears to be a little less stocky this season (compared to his soph year), like he lost a little weight. Maybe it's my TV?

He has so much promise...he's not back to his soph numbers yet. They've stepped up his use in the passing game. Not a pleasant picture if they complete a slant over the middle to him...or send him wide.

An Ellison/Conner confrontation could be seismic.

Agreed. The emotional damage from getting blown up by a guy Ellision's size will be seismic ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom