Pittsburgh Tailgate and Ticket Buy? | Syracusefan.com

Pittsburgh Tailgate and Ticket Buy?

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Let me preface, I can't run this. However, I can assist. I will be a late decision if I can attend.

Anyone want to commit to organizing a small tailgate and ticket buy?

Generally you can get Group rate tickets for a good discount. Generally no more than 10-20 need to be purchased. More info coming soon on group rate tickets.

I expect a few Fine Mess tailgaters will come to help set up a small tailgate. I think there is easy demand to have a group of 20-40.

Reply here or send me a PM to discuss. You should be somewhat tech savvy and have a PayPal and/or Venmo account.

Bump...anyone here want to spend some time for the good of the board? I'll be happy to guide you.

Bump...anyone here want to spend some time for the good of the board? I'll be happy to guide you.
I can't do it but I was wondering if that Pitt tailgating group we worked with years ago is still around. Might have been called Spitt or something like that.

They had a nice lot not far from the stadium and I think we stole some of their ideas for rotating menus and cooks.

Though we have never attempted the turducken they pulled off that one game right around Thanksgiving...

I googled looking for it and found nothing. Those guys were pretty cool.

This is essentially in the 2-hour Cuyahogacuse tailgate radius, so we would typically step up. But we’ll be in St. Louis on that day watching Wheaton whip up on Washington University of St Louis.

The D3 football Saturdays are severely limiting my in person Cuse viewing (which is why we need to make bowl games!).

Of course, the dream would be a graduate transfer of a certain Stagg Bowl winning OL to Central New York for the 2025 season (Beat Tennessee!).

In the meantime, hope somebody steps up. We are so overdue for a win at Pitt.

Tom, I'll reach out to my Pitt contact and see what is up with their tailgate group. Worst case, could do a meet up at a local restaurant/sports bar on game day

Update...I got us an invite to tailgate with a group of Pitt fans. We have tailgated with them before. Good guys. We will limit our group to 20. Sign up over at the tailgate board.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom