Pittsburgh versus GA Tech thread | Syracusefan.com

Pittsburgh versus GA Tech thread

yao_ming_meme_new_version_hd_by_guillersevilla-d3dwein.png

Hey an illegal screen called on Pitt . . . . . .shocking that it was called that is.

I think GTECH wins this one. Pitt will have a hard time on the road against the top 2/3rds of the ACC. They will get into foul trouble and just lost and important bench scorer.

I think GTECH wins this one. Pitt will have a hard time on the road against the top 2/3rds of the ACC. They will get into foul trouble and just lost and important bench scorer.
Saturday is arguably our biggest game of the year to date. A win puts us in the drivers seat for the regular season title and lessens the importance of winning at the Zoo for us (not that I don't think we'll win, but just saying)

Well they are calling them :) but you are right they look a half step slow compared to what they usually look like.

Yeah a few of those are of course not fouls vs us.

bballbeadle said:
Don't we want them to win tonight so that they come into the Dome over-confident?
^^^this^^^

Last edited:
Don't we want them to win tonight so that they come into the Dome over-confident?

I thought we covered this in the ridiculous "lets hope UNC wins this" thread last week.
If only they won that Miami game we would've beat them by 30 ;)

Pitt looks good, feels like they should be winning by alot more. I think the game at pitt will be our toughest game to win. This look like the type of pitt team that can carve up our zone like the really good pitt teams used to. Patterson is a big time player even though hes struggling tonite.

Pitt will be the biggest test of the season (to date at least).

And Tech sucks too much to win this game.

Pitt like usual has a starting lineup of 5 linebackers. 2 things that should help are ennis and the fact pitt does not have an interior defensive presence. This will be what it always is in terms of a battle.

I'm glad Pitt won. I hope they finish second followed by 11 teams at 9-9 with Duke and UNC tied for last.

That would be funny.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom