Plan for world domination | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Plan for world domination

The wellbeing of the fanbase helps a sports program. So I would add to the list:
-making this site ad free
-making a pay side that I sponsor everyone for
-doing what it takes to bring back Tee. I'm having withdrawal symptoms , the likes were like an addiction
-free beer at games til the first person has to use the restroom
wait, youa re building a new facility with only 1 restroom? thats gotta be pretty big

wait, youa re building a new facility with only 1 restroom? thats gotta be pretty big
its a revolutionary BYOB (bring your own empty bottle) facility to squeeze in more seats

Ok, nobody liked my high brow ideas, so now I think I'm just going to stick to what the classic first step for world domination should be instead of sharing like I tried to do earlier today:

images

You have been listening to "Tax Talk with CTO" - made possible with a grant (Jerimi) from the zippy foundation

The Zippy Foundation has been underwriting retractable roof athletics palaces and wine slushies for years.

2 things I would do with winnings.

1. Build time machine and travel back to 1987 and spend the weeks leading up to ncaas convincing bob knight that Keith smart is not worthy of clutch moments, the abducting smart the night of the 1987 finals.

2. Travel to 2010 and convince JB to give AO an extra blow at the 8 minute mark.