Planned vote on college football 10-second rule tabled for now, report says | Syracusefan.com

Planned vote on college football 10-second rule tabled for now, report says

I thought it was Bielema but it was Saban all along. Bielema's a pimp, he could have never have out thought the rules committee.

Saban will back door this thing OE, watch and learn how a master manipulates. Amazing how they tried to do this right in the open and not that we needed any idea of things they may do behind the scenes that would make any accountant or lawyer blush with their numbers/rules. The arrogance just amazes me.

Saban will back door this thing OE, watch and learn how a master manipulates. Amazing how they tried to do this right in the open and not that we needed any idea of things they may do behind the scenes that would make any accountant or lawyer blush with their numbers/rules. The arrogance just amazes me.

I'd love to see what Saban could do with the talent of a program like Syracuse vs. what Shafer and company can do at Alabama. The few times he didn't have elite talent, his teams were mediocre (first year at Alabama and his stint with the Dolphins).

Bielema is a complete d***, but I don't mind Saban. There's no way this will ever go through. None of the schools want it and very few coaches want it. If he were truly a master manipulator, his hands wouldn't be on this and he wouldn't be subject to this incredibly negative publicity that makes him look like a guy changing the rules because he doesn't win as much as he used to. That's a BS narrative too though given that he will absolutely continue to win big at Alabama.