Alex is out

The lineup strating this Monday

images

10-12 Bud & The Manchild

jim-rome-is-burning-15.jpg

Noon-3 Jim Rome

4455084.jpg

3-6 Mike Lindsley

I've been gone for a while, and perhaps this has been discussed, but why did Axe leave? Is he really doing something so much more complicated/demanding at syracuse.com? All I can tell about his current job is that he still writes his three-part synopses for the games. I can understand that he might want to get out from under the daily grind of four hours of "talk show talk," but is what he is doing now a promotion? I do wish him well.

Lindsley is by far the worst I've ever listened to...and it's not even close. His best one was "How many teams will the BE get into the tourney this year? " And then rambles on about Uconn being on his list. How can a sportscaster say that!!!! I will never listen to him in that timeslot.

I cant imagine anyone actually listens to Lindsley, guy is horrendous. How he has a job is beyond me.

Also noticed that Amy Lawrence and her lisp are also moving to CBS Sports, so late night weekend listeners on ESPN can rejoice.

I heard Brandon Tierney is going to be part of the new morning show. I used to listen to him in NYC on ESPN radio. He's very knowldegable and a good listen. He's part of a 3 person team with Dana Jacobson and someone else, so I don't know how strong his voice will come through. He'll be by far the best radio personality in that lineup. Bud, Lindsley and Rome? It makes me want to go back in time and bitchslap Marconi.

I heard Brandon Tierney is going to be part of the new morning show. I used to listen to him in NYC on ESPN radio. He's very knowldegable and a good listen. He's part of a 3 person team with Dana Jacobson and someone else, so I don't know how strong his voice will come through. He'll be by far the best radio personality in that lineup. Bud, Lindsley and Rome? It makes me want to go back in time and bitchslap Marconi.

Tiki Barber

Tierney, Jacobson , and Tiki are the AM drive for CBS Sports Radio.

Yes, Tiki. Sorry I dropped the ball with that one, so to speak.

I listened to Plavin for about 10 minutes today. Thank god they are taking him off the air. He's worse than lindsley.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom