Play in game vs Washington | Syracusefan.com

Play in game vs Washington

I've been predicting this for about a month now.

I think SU would win that game.

Very early hot take alert. If we lose, guarantee there will be posters on here with a conspiracy theory to end all. The SU players threw the game because they love Hop and wanted him to succeed in his first year.

That should do it for me today. Let's watch the fireworks.

The heck with the play in, let's go 3-1 and get an 10/9 type seed

A 10 seed would be great. Just feel like the 7's aren't much better than the 8/9 and the 2's have a chance for an upset and generally wont be as huge a matchup issue for us as the 1's would be.

I hope to lament a 9 seed after this roller coaster year.

Anybody seen Auburn play? SEC is pretty good this year so they have been challenged. Probably around 6 teams getting in. Getting in as a 10 then playing potentially them could be interesting.

Really would prefer no part of Xavier or Villanova if we were to be somehow a 8/9. Granted that seed is highly unlikely unless we beat UNC or Duke and win a couple of games in ACCT.

Anybody seen Auburn play? SEC is pretty good this year so they have been challenged. Probably around 6 teams getting in. Getting in as a 10 then playing potentially them could be interesting.

Really would prefer no part of Xavier or Villanova if we were to be somehow a 8/9. Granted that seed is highly unlikely unless we beat UNC or Duke and win a couple of games in ACCT.

Being a current student at Auburn, they are legit. Just lost one of their starting forwards who was leading the SEC in blocks per game for the season so they are losing some depth up front. Their guards are very good though. Would be an interesting match up for SU.

I could see it happening.

This would be your game thread...

Washington wins opening tip and hits a floater in the lane...

upload_2018-2-20_12-29-42.png

Howard comes down and nails a 3...3-2 SU...

upload_2018-2-20_12-30-29.png

Washington comes down and hits a wide-open corner 3...5-3 Huskies

upload_2018-2-20_12-32-9.png

Battle comes down and hits a 3...6-5 SU

upload_2018-2-20_12-33-39.png

All.game.long. And then some...

Well done. This cracked me up.

Shhhhhhhhhhhh!t. That's just too easy..

No. That shhhhhhhhhh!t is too easy.

It's too easy.

"PH" it.

I don't want to play no more.

Web site keeps getting smarter at excluding certain modifications of the 7 words you cannot say on TV...

Being a current student at Auburn, they are legit. Just lost one of their starting forwards who was leading the SEC in blocks per game for the season so they are losing some depth up front. Their guards are very good though. Would be an interesting match up for SU.

Cool. Thanks. I’ve heard that town is really nice. I’ve been to Fayetteville, Athens, and Knoxville and those are cool. Yeah, I’ve just really noticed they can score some points and their defensive efficiency numbers are pretty good. Interesting about that shot blocker.

I think it's lining up to happen.

This board will not be a fun place, win or lose.
Wrong. If JB destroys Hop, I think a lot of water would be under the bridge. A lot of the angst right now is on the sentiment that JB/Wildhack let the future of SU hoops slip away.

Wrong. If JB destroys Hop, I think a lot of water would be under the bridge. A lot of the angst right now is on the sentiment that JB/Wildhack let the future of SU hoops slip away.

One game is not going to decide either of their careers. Boeheim still has some story left to write, and Hop has A LOT of story left to write. It would be an interesting sidebar for both, but anyone who makes grand proclamations based on that one game (should it happen) would be foolish.

One game is not going to decide either of their careers. Boeheim still has some story left to write, and Hop has A LOT of story left to write. It would be an interesting sidebar for both, but anyone who makes grand proclamations based on that one game (should it happen) would be foolish.
Let's say things stay the same and JAB retires in four or five years or whatever it is. Somehow the powers to be work the schedule and Hop brings his Washington squad to the Dome for JAB's final game. I won't even suggest switching the floor to the 50 yard line since that hasn't been a thread in a couple years. However Cuse does set a new attendance record that day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom