Play-In Games are Meh | Syracusefan.com

Play-In Games are Meh

Day2

Living Legend
I don’t see any of these teams winning a second game, even though that tends to happen.

I respectfully disagree regarding a team winning a second game. I can easily see Belmont beating both Temple and Maryland.

It could happen but not sure if I will predict it on my bracket. Rick Byrd is a heck of a coach.

I respectfully disagree regarding a team winning a second game. I can easily see Belmont beating both Temple and Maryland.
Maybe. I know they have a good track record and elite teams don’t want to schedule them. Still can’t tell much from their resume. Split with Murray State. Beat UCLA, Western Kentucky, and Lipscomb (twice). Lost at Purdue. Also lost at Green Bay and were swept by Jacksonville State. Didn’t win their conference tournament. Plus their center is hurt.

I agree regarding Belmont. They are the only team that could do something. The PAC 12 was really down this which has been discussed but I think all 3 lose their first game.

I've seen lots of Temple over the last 5 years. They could win a few in that bracket.

FDU over Gonzaga! Another 16 beating 1 shocker!

my superego wants to rationalize putting belmont through to the elite 8 because my id wants to see izzo lose to a play-in team again

Reactions: cto
I don’t see any of these teams winning a second game, even though that tends to happen.

Heard Jeff Goodman on the radio today talking about St. John’s and Arizona State. He mentioned they played each other last year and Mullin and Hurley were throwing bombs at each other. Said it’s probable they would do it again. Now I want to watch that game.

Tonight's first two of the First Four: Fairleigh Dickinson vs Prairie View A&M What? sound like a badminton match up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom