Player postgame (Slightly positive post?) | Syracusefan.com

Player postgame (Slightly positive post?)

J

JoeySimz

Not sure if it was already posted. I'm impressed with how well these guys (esp. AW3) articulate what they need to improve on as individuals and as a team. It gave me a positive vibe. They will continue to learn and develop and there may be more agonizing defeats along the way but I'm all in. I like these guys and I think they have the right attitude and work ethic.

yep, this made me feel better this morning when I watched it - I think they're aware of what ails them and are willing to do the work

Wow - impressive. Makes me very hopeful that they will finish strong this year.

I'm a Nebrasketball fan and am irritated about Andrew White.
This interview with Andrew rubs it in: he's always a great interview
Here's why I'm irritated.
1. Nebraska would be really good right now with Andrew. We're, actually, fairly decent without him. But his leadership would be invaluable. Our starting five is a senior and four sophomores, and the next four are newbies (two freshman, a Juco and a transfer).
2. I've read the negative critiques of Andrew on this board. Andrew would be flourishing in our system right now. The coaches here know how to utilize his strengths and minimize his weaknesses. That's why his season stats, all of last year, average 29.7 minutes, .481 shooting, .412 from three, 5.9 rebounds, and 16.6 points per game. These numbers are against many tough teams and include three games where injuries forced Andrew into a "the man" role, where he went nearly 0-fer on a lot of shots.
3. Andrew transferred to Syracuse to enhance his NBA draft prospects. If, ultimately, that NBA draft dream doesn't work out for him . . . "irritated" will be the wrong word on this end.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom