Player ratings, week 11 | Syracusefan.com

Player ratings, week 11

moqui

generational talent
Every week, posters will be asked to rank the scholarship players in order, using whatever metric you want. Some will base it on total season production, some just on the most recent games, some on a combination, some on a metric of their own creation.

The only rules are that you must list at least 5 players, and you must list them in order - no ties. Force yourself to order them. I know it is hard; some weeks there will be very little difference between #3 and #7. If you do write "Player A and Player B tie" then I will rank Player A ahead because you wrote his name first.

We skipped week 10, so there have been 3 games played since the last poll (Louisville, Cincy and Nova). This poll will remain open until Friday.

Brandon
MCW
CJ
Jerami
Rak
Baye
DC2
Cooney

Every week, posters will be asked to rank the scholarship players in order, using whatever metric you want. Some will base it on total season production, some just on the most recent games, some on a combination, some on a metric of their own creation.

The only rules are that you must list at least 5 players, and you must list them in order - no ties. Force yourself to order them. I know it is hard; some weeks there will be very little difference between #3 and #7. If you do write "Player A and Player B tie" then I will rank Player A ahead because you wrote his name first.

We skipped week 10, so there have been 3 games played since the last poll (Louisville, Cincy and Nova). This poll will remain open until Friday.

Triche
Fair
MCW
Keita
Grant
Christmas
Southerland
Coleman
Cooney

1. Triche
2. MCW
3. CJ
4. Grant
5. Rak
6. Keita
7. Cooney
8. Coleman

Triche
Fair
MCW

Grant

Keita/Christmas
Southerland
Cooney
Coleman

Brandon
Fair
Mcw
Grant
Roc
Keita
Cooney
Coleman
Southerland

1. Triche
2. Fair
3. MCW
4. Grant
5. Rak
6. Keita
7. Cooney
8. Coleman

Triche
Fair
MCW
JS
Grant
Christmas
Keita
Cooney
Coleman

Sent using my Commodore 64 on Tapatalk 5.3

MCW
Triche
Fair
Rak
Grant
BMK
DJC
Cooney
South

and certainly not MCW at 2, Not 3, Not 4....
I just feel he's our number 1 playmaker. The rest are interchangeable game to game, yes I would venture to say MCW would be 2 most of the time.

and certainly not MCW at 2, Not 3, Not 4....

That is pretty funny since the only games we have lost this season were because he couldn't deliver down the stretch. He is absolutely the key to the team and we aren't going anywhere in marech without him.