Player ratings, week 11 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Player ratings, week 11

Hey on the plus side, everyone and I mean everyone, has to have Cooney doing this in their ratings:

Hey on the plus side, everyone and I mean everyone, has to have Cooney doing this in their ratings:

Yes I have him infront of James and now DC2 purley based on being an available scholarship player. He had a nice drive and dish Saturday and hustles on D but he needs to start making some shots he gets so jacked he misses everything.

Hey on the plus side, everyone and I mean everyone, has to have Cooney doing this in their ratings
if you base your ratings on total season contributions, he will be mired in 9th place for a while still

1. CJ
2. BT
3. MCW
4. Jerami
5. Rak
6. Keita
7. Cooney
8. DC2
9. Dirty

1.Triche
2.MCW
3.Fair
4.Grant
5.ROC
6.Keita
7. Cooney
8. MLC

When James comes back he can be inserted at 4. MLC and Cooney are interchangeable based on game situation.

That is pretty funny since the only games we have lost this season were because he couldn't deliver down the stretch. He is absolutely the key to the team and we aren't going anywhere in marech without him.
okay guys, I too believe we need a good MCW...and that he contributes greatly to our wins. BUT MY RATING IS BASED ON LAST 3 GAMES--not the season so here goes (with comparison to Triche over those 3 games). Remember the last 3 games:

FG 3pt Asst TO
MCW 14-40 5-16 18 16
Triche 22-44 9-21 9 2

So over the last 3 games, forget about the significant differences of Triche shooting FG%, 3pt%...BUT, BUT LOOK AT THOSE # OF ASSTS...MCW is a wizard passing the ball..and his hands have been bricks with 16 TOs...that is a 1.1 asst to TO average...this is not good and not what i expect from my PG...maybe if he passes the ball instead of trying to be the man...'Cuse wins against Nola...and by the way the stats for the Temple game if included have him 3-17 fg (18%) and 6 asst to 3 TOs)...so when MCW shoots terribly and has lots of TOs the team looses...I buy that...and buy the fact that MCW has helped win a number of games...BUT THE LAST 3 NOT INCLUDING TEMPLE...HE HAS NOT BEEN THE PG I HAVE COME TO LIKE...last 3 games--not counting Temple---he has basically sucked as a PG

Triche
MCW
Fair
Grant
Rak
Baye
Coleman
Cooney
Southerland

MCW
Brandon
Carl Jr
Don't worry be Raky
Jerami "SU Grant"
The Moose Man
DC2
Cooney
James

1. Triche (class act having himself a nice little All-Big East kind of season)
  2. CJ (model of consistency)
  3. MCW (lottery talent, but has become increasingly inconsistent in terms of offensive decision-making, ball security and shot selection)
  4. Southy (in limbo; his skill set changes the team dynamic and is sorely missed)
  5. BMK (his contributions are vastly underrated and often unappreciated)
  6. Grant (diamond in the rough who has answered the call impressively)
  7. Rak (immense talent still looking to fit in consistently)
  8. Cooney (intensity and effort are always there, if not the desired results)
  9. DC2 (future scoring and rebounding machine)

Triche
MCW
Fair
Grant
Rak
BMK
Coleman
Cooney

okay guys, I too believe we need a good MCW...and that he contributes greatly to our wins. BUT MY RATING IS BASED ON LAST 3 GAMES--not the season so here goes (with comparison to Triche over those 3 games). Remember the last 3 games:

FG 3pt Asst TO
MCW 14-40 5-16 18 16
Triche 22-44 9-21 9 2

So over the last 3 games, forget about the significant differences of Triche shooting FG%, 3pt%...BUT, BUT LOOK AT THOSE # OF ASSTS...MCW is a wizard passing the ball..and his hands have been bricks with 16 TOs...that is a 1.1 asst to TO average...this is not good and not what i expect from my PG...maybe if he passes the ball instead of trying to be the man...'Cuse wins against Nola...and by the way the stats for the Temple game if included have him 3-17 fg (18%) and 6 asst to 3 TOs)...so when MCW shoots terribly and has lots of TOs the team looses...I buy that...and buy the fact that MCW has helped win a number of games...BUT THE LAST 3 NOT INCLUDING TEMPLE...HE HAS NOT BEEN THE PG I HAVE COME TO LIKE...last 3 games--not counting Temple---he has basically sucked as a PG

I had Triche ahead of him this week as well. That being said MCW is the guy doing all the heavy lifting for an offense with no consistent outside shooting or post play.