2. Carter-Williams
3. Dirty
4. Fair
5. Coleman
6. Keita
7. Christmas
8. Grant
9. Cooney

Every Monday (or Tuesday if there is a Monday game), posters will be asked to rank the scholarship players in order, using whatever metric you want. Some will base it on total season production, some just on the most recent games, some on a combination, some on a metric of their own creation.

The only rules are that you must list at least 5 players, and you must list them in order - no ties. Force yourself to order them. I know it is hard; some weeks there will be very little difference between #3 and #7.

This week's vote will be open until Thursday afternoon; the results will be posted prior to the Long Beach State game.

Here are the results for Week 2

playerratingsweek2.jpg

1. Southerland (despite the bad game)
2. MCW
3. Triche
4. Keita
5. Coleman
6. Fair
7. Christmas
8. Grant
9. Cooney

This seems like an easy one so far...

MCW - easily the MVP now, doing everything.
BT - Always underrated. His D alone keeps him in the top 4 of importance. Add in solid off and leadership, he's 2.
JS - Nipping at BT's heels..

Big drop for the rest:

Fair - he's struggling but can do everything, so his value alone keeps him here.
Coleman/Baye - tie. If DC can just fix his interior D and play bigger, he'll shoot up the ranks..
Christmas
Grant - a great sign when this guy is # 8 in your power rankings. He'd have started on many lean teams in the past.
Cooney

MCW
Southy
Keita
Grant
Keita
Triche
DC2
Rak
Cooney
you have Keita twice and Fair not at all . . . I assume that one of them is supposed to be CJ, but I have no idea which is which. Unless you read this & clarify it within the next couple of hours, BMK is going down with a 3rd place vote & Fair is getting zero points from your ballot

you have Keita twice and Fair not at all . . . I assume that one of them is supposed to be CJ, but I have no idea which is which. Unless you read this & clarify it within the next couple of hours, BMK is going down with a 3rd place vote & Fair is getting zero points from your ballot

Fair should be #5...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom