Player ratings, week 7 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Player ratings, week 7

You did watch the last two games...surely you do not think that Triche was the 6th player in the group?

voters can use whatever metric they want. some people use just the most recent game or games, some weight towards those games, some use the entire season, etc.

Sorry for offending the Triche family. I use the entire season and generally weight more heavily to my pre season expectations of players.

1. MCW
2. Triche
3. CJ Fair
4. Southerland
5. Christmas
6. Grant
7. Keita
8. Cooney
9. Coleman

Every week, posters will be asked to rank the scholarship players in order, using whatever metric you want. Some will base it on total season production, some just on the most recent games, some on a combination, some on a metric of their own creation.

The only rules are that you must list at least 5 players, and you must list them in order - no ties. Force yourself to order them. I know it is hard; some weeks there will be very little difference between #3 and #7. If you do write "Player A and Player B tie" then I will rank Player A ahead because you wrote his name first.

There have been 3 games (Alcorn St., CCSU and Rutgers) since the last vote. The vote will be held open until Friday.

Here are the results for Week 6

playerratingsweek6.jpg

1. MCW
2. Dirty
3. Fair
4. Triche
5. Keita
6. Christmas
7. Grant
8. Coleman
9. Cooney

Forum statistics