Player ratings, week 9 | Syracusefan.com

Player ratings, week 9

moqui

generational talent
Every week, posters will be asked to rank the scholarship players in order, using whatever metric you want. Some will base it on total season production, some just on the most recent games, some on a combination, some on a metric of their own creation.

The only rules are that you must list at least 5 players, and you must list them in order - no ties. Force yourself to order them. I know it is hard; some weeks there will be very little difference between #3 and #7. If you do write "Player A and Player B tie" then I will rank Player A ahead because you wrote his name first.

There has been just 1 game (Nova) since the last vote. The vote will be held open until Friday afternoon.

Here are the results for Week 8.

playerratingsweek8.jpg

For Nova Game
CJ
MCW
Grant
Brandon
Christmas
Cooney
DC2
Baye
James

CJ
MCW
Grant
Christmas
Brandon
DC2
Cooney
Baye
James

cj
mcw
brandon
grant
roc
cooney
coleman
keita

Southerland

CJ
MCW
Grant
Triche
Christmas
Cooney
Coleman
Keita

Is Southerland even eligible to be considered for voting?

CJFair
MCW
Triche
Grant
Christmas
Coleman
Keita
Cooney

CJ Fair
Brandon Triche
MCW
Rak
Grant
Baye
DCII
Cooney

I've suspended my judgment of Southerland.

CJ
MCW
Triche
Rak
Grant
BMK
DJC
Cooney
South

Every week, posters will be asked to rank the scholarship players in order, using whatever metric you want. Some will base it on total season production, some just on the most recent games, some on a combination, some on a metric of their own creation.

The only rules are that you must list at least 5 players, and you must list them in order - no ties. Force yourself to order them. I know it is hard; some weeks there will be very little difference between #3 and #7. If you do write "Player A and Player B tie" then I will rank Player A ahead because you wrote his name first.

There has been just 1 game (Nova) since the last vote. The vote will be held open until Friday afternoon.

playerratingsweek8.jpg

1. CJ
2. MCW
3. Triche
4. Grant
5. Rak
6. Cooney
7. DC2
8. Keita

1. CJ
2. MCW
3. Triche
4. Christmas
5. Grant
6. Keita
7. Coleman
8. Cooney

Fair
MCW
Triche
Christmas
Grant
Keita
Cooney
Coleman

Fair
Triche
MCW
Southerland
Rak
Grant
Keita
Coleman
Cooney

1. Fair
2. Carter-Williams
3. Triche
4. Grant
5. Christmas
6. Keita
7. Coleman
8. Cooney
9. Southerland

playerratingsweek8.jpg

1. Fair
2. Triche
3. MCW
4. Christmas
5. Keita
6. Grant
7. Coleman
8. Cooney
9. Southerland

1. Fair