Player ratings, week 9 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Player ratings, week 9

I'm just curious moqui, do you have the rankings from last year when Fab was ranked? I'm just wondering if the people who are continuing to rank Dirty actually ranked Fab last season when he was suspended.

Pretty obvious judging by the weeks high and low rankings over the course of the season that Fair is the most consistent (good) player...so far.

I'm just curious moqui, do you have the rankings from last year when Fab was ranked? I'm just wondering if the people who are continuing to rank Dirty actually ranked Fab last season when he was suspended.

I didn't do it last year, so there is nothing to compare it too. If I can find them, we can compare them to two years ago and see what happened to Joseph when he was out with an injury.

I can tell you that I continue to have Dirty ranked because I base my rankings on the entire season, with a little extra weight for the most recent games . . . and I expect him to return.

Pretty obvious judging by the weeks high and low rankings over the course of the season that Fair is the most consistent (good) player...so far.
the most consistent rotation player, by far, is MCW, who has been 1st or 2nd every week and who has the lowest standard deviation nearly every week (I don't post SDs, but I compute them). Roc is the second most consistent, charting between 4 and 6 every week but one, and usually has a very low SD as well. Remember, CJ had a slow start, ranking as low as 5th.