Players react to Nassib being passed by Bills | Syracusefan.com

Players react to Nassib being passed by Bills

I hope the Jets take Nassib, but that will never happen. My team always seems to botch everything on draft day. I liked the first pick, but have issue with the second.

I think poetic justice would be New England taking Nassib and grooming him as Brady's heir. Then he can haunt Buffalo for another 15 years.

I hope the Jets take Nassib, but that will never happen. My team always seems to botch everything on draft day. I liked the first pick, but have issue with the second.

I think poetic justice would be New England taking Nassib and grooming him as Brady's heir. Then he can haunt Buffalo for another 15 years.

I wanted the Jets to Pick Warmack and Jarvis Jones

Love that the players are all still behind Nassib-Love his cousin's comment

Sounds like a lot of his former players are shocked and there will be some more reevaluating of Dougie going on.

Those player comments are telling which is different than what some wanted people to believe when Marrone left.

Sent using my Commodore 64

Great, Great, Great to hear the players ripping Marrone. Geno I could see, even Barkley. Look at it from Geno's perspective. He's thinking Buffalo needs a QB and although I know I'm the best talent out there at QB, I can understand if Nassib as the nearby kid and Marrone's boy gets selected instead of me, so its 50/50 I get picked by Buffalo. Then the Bills take freaking E.J. Manuel who wasn't in the top 5 of QBs in teh draft. At that point, you just laugh at the stupidity of Buffalo.