Players Returning Next Year | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

Players Returning Next Year

I don't know hat his expectation might be.
I mean he's not a star. He's just a starling.
Meme Reaction GIF

NBA waters not transfer from what I just heard. He’s definitely not getting a combine invite but nothing wrong with working out and getting some feed back.
Put his starting spot up on the block then, no room to miss on an addition when someones status is up in the air

If he goes . He goes. I'm sure there will be more guards in transfer portal

A couple of the guards I've seen mentioned (the Philly kid, Roddy Gayle) don't really make sense because they duplicate what we got from JJ and Judah - scoring guards, with limited 3 point shooting and no real playmaking ability. In fact, JJ is the better shooter of the 4 of them from three, so I don't get quite who Red is rumored to be looking at yet.

I am pretty sure it indicates that he has decided that Basketball was not his calling, and he will be trying out for the Syracuse Chiefs to pursue a career as a third baseman.
If his defense translates he may want to try another sport.

A couple of the guards I've seen mentioned (the Philly kid, Roddy Gayle) don't really make sense because they duplicate what we got from JJ and Judah - scoring guards, with limited 3 point shooting and no real playmaking ability. In fact, JJ is the better shooter of the 4 of them from three, so I don't get quite who Red is rumored to be looking at yet.
Who is the Philly kid?

Who is the Philly kid?

I'm forgetting right now, but I think it was somebody from LaSalle or a school like that. Four years of double digit scoring, not a great 3 point shooter, not many assists.

I'm forgetting right now, but I think it was somebody from LaSalle or a school like that. Four years of double digit scoring, not a great 3 point shooter, not many assists.
Are you talking about Erik Reynolds from St Joe’s? He’s a very good scorer and proven 3 point shooter. He’s a shooting guard, but had decent assist numbers. Straughn was his assistant coach at St Joe’s. If he decides to transfer, we’d be one of the front runners to land him.

Are you talking about Erik Reynolds from St Joe’s? He’s a very good 3 point shooter. He’s a shooting guard but had decent assist numbers. Straughn was his assistant coach at St Joe’s. If he decides to transfer, we’d be one of the front runners to land him.

He was one guy, and yes, he's a good 3 point shooter. There was also another guy. I'll have to look again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom