Please Don't Ask for more...not this minute...but... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Please Don't Ask for more...not this minute...but...

Arb, thanx for the great updates and no doubt we're all hoping its legit.
I've always wondered why there wasn't more emphasis on an ACC Network...it's SUCH a no-brainer.
If the BTN can be so successful, imagine an East Coast based ACC Network with gazillions of eyeballs and rabid fanbases.
Let's get the damn thing done, already!!!

If ACC can get close to what the B1G has... And forces Maryland to pay at least 3/4 of the exit fee? Maryland will look really, really bad.

There is a reason they are in a fiscal tailspin.

If ACC can get close to what the B1G has... And forces Maryland to pay at least 3/4 of the exit fee? Maryland will look really, really bad.

There is a reason they are in a fiscal tailspin.
This would be funnier than hilarious.

and as an added bonus ... Kelly Nash from Raycom Sports

6a00e008c672588834015435f6ed3e970c-500wi

Arb, thanx for the great updates and no doubt we're all hoping its legit.
I've always wondered why there wasn't more emphasis on an ACC Network...it's SUCH a no-brainer.
If the BTN can be so successful, imagine an East Coast based ACC Network with gazillions of eyeballs and rabid fanbases.
Let's get the damn thing done, already!!!

And they let 2 huge DMA's get away.

I doubt that UC and UConn would actually pay for themselves. They just have too much competition in their markets and don't really have the fan base. Women's hoops is more popular at UConn than football (deservedly so). OSU and the Big 10 own Ohio and UC is not going to change that anytime soon. Neither has strong enough market pull and any TV exec will tell you that NY changes every week depending on who is playing whom and where. ND will always pull more eyeballs in NYC than UConn or anyone else. Don;t like it but that is the way it is.

Add Louisville and UConn and basketball part of network is out of sight. Between UConn, Syracuse, Notre Dame The NYC market belongs to ACC, Rutgers has no pull against Notre Dame in football, and None whatsoever in basketball.

Arb has been slugging this one out of the park. One of the many reasons this board is frickin' sweet.
If you think this one's good you should check out the pay side.

If ESPN, ACC, Notre Dame and NBC are working on a network, probably Notre Dame knew. The greatest end game, to really mess up Delaney would be after adding Louisville, add Texas, Texas Tech, Notre Dame, UConn. Texas and Notre Dame would have their revenge on Big 10, and SEC and the ACC would have the last laugh on everyone. ESPN owns LHN so no problem combining with ACC network, plus Texas wants to be with Notre Dame.

little-shop-of-horrors-audrey-ii-buds.jpg

FEED ME SEYMOUR! FEED ME!

LOL, just watched this movie recently as it was on marathon-style through a channel on Fios. My wife and I can't get that ing song out of our heads!