Please explain the limp wrist wave | Syracusefan.com

Please explain the limp wrist wave

OrangeFreek

Starter
I get the 11 year old finger puppet dog thing.. even though grown @$$ people are doing it bit the wave thing on tv was strange. Did i have to many Oktoberfest last night? Did anyone else witness this nonsense??

Huh? Can you offer a visual of what you’re talking about?

I get the 11 year old finger puppet dog thing.. even though grown @$$ people are doing it bit the wave thing on tv was strange. Did i have to many Oktoberfest last night? Did anyone else witness this nonsense??
joel mchale community GIF

I had a few myself last night, but I saw what you’re talking about. I assumed it was just kind of a mocking “bye bye.”

491D39E9-077E-4B57-BBC7-37F9E2CBF705.jpeg
If you’re talking about the hand signal that the NC State fans were doing, it comes from wrestling. The NWO faction, and later the NWO Wolfpac, did that hand thing. So, Wolfpac to Wolfpack.

Miami game? I think the UNC players were turning the “U” upside down

It was the NC State student section and I think it was from collective trauma induced by being a fan of a team that always is close but ultimately blows it

View attachment 220859If you’re talking about the hand signal that the NC State fans were doing, it comes from wrestling. The NWO faction, and later the NWO Wolfpac, did that hand thing. So, Wolfpac to Wolfpack.
Man, Hogan isn't even doing a good Too Sweet?

I saw it too. I thought I saw it in another game too. It was weird.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom