Please, Please, Please....... | Syracusefan.com

Please, Please, Please.......

newmexicuse

All Conference
show me that yesterday's performance was not an aberration and is sustainable against better teams.

Please, please, please prove me wrong in my prediction that this team will not sustain the streak.

Gtown game shaping up as huge, for reasons beyond them being my most personally hated rival. They are down a couple of guys. We need to be a few games over .500 going into ACC play.

Hope springs eternal ...... let's get it done !!!

show me that yesterday's performance was not an aberration and is sustainable against better teams.

Please, please, please prove me wrong in my prediction that this team will not sustain the streak.

Gtown game shaping up as huge, for reasons beyond them being my most personally hated rival. They are down a couple of guys. We need to be a few games over .500 going into ACC play.

Hope springs eternal ... let's get it done !!!

Absolutely sustainable! Ga Tech is going to suck all season.

GTown is an interesting team. They’ve been up and down like us. They lost to UNC-Greensboro but then went on to beat the same Okie State team that thrashed us.

Of course we’re a manic/depressive bunch over here, either blowing teams out or getting blown out.

I have no idea what will happen vs GTown based on our combined past performances. But I don’t think we have an answer for Yurtseven so I’m guessing we’ll lose.

Have to have a huge defensive effort against Hoyas. If they do that and shot well, should be a W.

This is a young, and by result inconsistent team.

We’ll have nights when everythings clicking and nights when it seems like we’re clueless.

We will not learn who we are until January imo.

I know we had a good result yesterday, but I can’t help thinking it’s more fools gold then indicator of progress.

We rebounded reasonably well. Did we suddenly improve in that area or did we get some lucky bounces and meet a team less interested in mixing it up then we are?

Hughes was en fuego in the first half and helped us build a margin. Buddy came out hot in the 2nd half and helped maintain and even extend the lead. can’t help but think if we play a team that shows the least bit of interest in playing D that they will be able to hold our top 2 threats in check. Still not seeing other threats to help spread the defensive attention.

GTown is an interesting team. They’ve been up and down like us. They lost to UNC-Greensboro but then went on to beat the same Okie State team that thrashed us.

Of course we’re a manic/depressive bunch over here, either blowing teams out or getting blown out.

I have no idea what will happen vs GTown based on our combined past performances. But I don’t think we have an answer for Yurtseven so I’m guessing we’ll lose.

Not the same Okie State team without Likekele. And pressure is mounting for additional suspensions at Georgetown. Washington Post editorial Friday was pretty damning.

I know we had a good result yesterday, but I can’t help thinking it’s more fools gold then indicator of progress.

We rebounded reasonably well. Did we suddenly improve in that area or did we get some lucky bounces and meet a team less interested in mixing it up then we are?

Hughes was en fuego in the first half and helped us build a margin. Buddy came out hot in the 2nd half and helped maintain and even extend the lead. can’t help but think if we play a team that shows the least bit of interest in playing D that they will be able to hold our top 2 threats in check. Still not seeing other threats to help spread the defensive attention.

Not totally disagreeing with you, but we scored 59 against them last year at the Dome. They’ve typically shut us down over the years. I also think Girard will start hitting shots.

Good question. They definitely made a concerted effort to rebound yesterday after getting crushed last game.