Please Pray | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Please Pray

View attachment 8721
For my Daughter Brooke. On Monday she is haveing Spinal Fussion surgery to correct her scoliosis( see XRay above). It is an intense surgery that will last between 8-11 hours. They first have to break her back by seperating all her vertabray. They then will place a metal rod thrue her affected vertabray. Then they will do a bone graf off of her hips. Then they will fuse all of her vertabray together makeing one solid back bone.

Complacating this surgery is her type one Diabeaties. When she first came down with her Diabeates in 2003. I posted a smilar message on the board and after several days in the ICU she pulled thru. The power of the board and prayer is awesome!

Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.
best wishes and thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. it will be a long day but many are pulling for your daughter.

View attachment 8721
For my Daughter Brooke. On Monday she is haveing Spinal Fussion surgery to correct her scoliosis( see XRay above). It is an intense surgery that will last between 8-11 hours. They first have to break her back by seperating all her vertabray. They then will place a metal rod thrue her affected vertabray. Then they will do a bone graf off of her hips. Then they will fuse all of her vertabray together makeing one solid back bone.

Complacating this surgery is her type one Diabeaties. When she first came down with her Diabeates in 2003. I posted a smilar message on the board and after several days in the ICU she pulled thru. The power of the board and prayer is awesome!

I remember that---can't believe it's been 10 years already Jim. I think things will go just fine again for Brooke---like you said, the power of having the whole board behind you! Regardless, good luck with everything--thoughts will be with her!

JarHeadJim, I said a prayer immediately when I saw your post on FB and I will say more and keep some positive energy flowing toward your daughter, and your family. I know with the personality inside of you, your own prayers will go a long way too. Ive been in the ICU before and paralyzed for awhile, so I believe in the power of prayer...and also having people there around her when her body is trying to heal, it seemed to help me. I wish the best for your daughter and you and your family. Keep the faith brother. Hopefully this thread also reminds us how precious life and health is and maybe we can all be a little nicer to each other here and those around us and remember how much we have to be grateful for. I'm fighting something now and writing that sentence made me smile for a moment. I look forward to good news from you even more than I do for this team.

View attachment 8721

You guys sure have been through a lot.

We will be praying for Brooke starting immediately.

We will also be praying for you and your family to stay strong throughout.

Where will this operation take place?

Good luck my friend.

Thought and prayer are with your family and Brooke. Have a speedy recovery Brooke!
I will be having a neck fusion on March 20th (1st day of my favorite event)-2 disks replaced and fusion-it scares the hell out of me. Evidently, these operations are more common than I ever thought they were and that gives me some comfort.
Good luck, I'm adding you to my prayer list. Let us know how everything turns out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom