Poll: Season Tickets | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Poll: Season Tickets

My Season Tickets For Next Year?

• Will Buy For First Time

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Will Buy Again after not buying last season(s)

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Will Buy Less Tix

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Will Buy Same or More Tix

Votes: 43 82.7%

• Total voters
I'd like to get season tickets next year for the first time. This was the first year in decades that I've been able to make it to multiple games, and see hope for more of that next year. Any advice on the season ticket process would be greatly appreciated.

Giving mine up. I only got them in the first place because of the Big East schedule. Now that that's gone, so am I.

I'm with you on this. With no more USC East in the Dome, what's the point ?

Over 50 years missing less than 6 or 7 games. Enough is enough not renewing.

Oh sure, and screw the Upstaters who have and will continue to attend the Metlife games? I have no problem in extending a package to the NYC fans but they better damn well extend it to the Upstate season ticket holders as well! I had a great time at last year's game but tics were just a wee bit pricey.

Well, I feel your pain there but its not like they are selling it out

I've
My advice buy a pair of Food Stamp Tix or upper corners...Use the ones you need...sell the others here. Pretty easy to peddle tix for $20 each. I'd also buy a parking pass on the Hill (doesn't have to be Stadium West). If you sell a pair of tix with a parking pass...they will go faster...might even get a premium for a better game.

I expect we'll do another season long ticket selling thread.

Good call. May do just that. I have long given up going to Red Sox games, and am still years away on the Patriots wait list...$99 a pop for a pair makes a lot of sense...

And do NOT under any circumstances lose bouncing running girl from your posts...

I bought seasons from TexanMark this past year. Living in North Carolina, I didn't get to make any games, but my sister and brother in law had a blast. I'll be sure to buy them again if Mark is willing to sell them!

I bought seasons from TexanMark this past year. Living in North Carolina, I didn't get to make any games, but my sister and brother in law had a blast. I'll be sure to buy them again if Mark is willing to sell them!

Oh you're the one that bought Mark's season tickets this year? That's hilarious because I have two of the seats behind him and am moving to North Carolina. We should make that the official North Carolina Syracuse fan section!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom