POLL: Team Man Bag Vs Ziploc Bag | Syracusefan.com

POLL: Team Man Bag Vs Ziploc Bag

Team Orange Man Bag or Team Generic Ziploc Bag

• Total voters

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
With a third choice...the passive aggressive choice.

I ordered a bag just in case...but I plan to just use a ziploc bag for my wallet, cell phone and keys.

SU has upped their game, free clear totes being given to STH'ers.

More available for purchase to general public for $3

I ordered a bag just in case...but I plan to just use a ziploc bag for my wallet, cell phone and keys.

I'll be honest, I haven't read up on this policy at all today, but are they banning pants or shorts with pockets?

If you're a man, how much stuff do you actually have to bring into a game? I hit the check point. I hold my wallet, keys, and cell phone. I get wanded. I enter. If i have to go through a metal detector, i do the same, except i put said items in my hand into one of those little dishes/trays. Are they not going to have a tray?

Last edited:
It's you're a man, how much stuff do you actually have to bring into a game? I hit the check point. I hold my wallet, keys, and cell phone. I get wanded. I enter. If i have to go through a metal detector, i do the same, except i put said items in my hand into one of those little dishes/trays. Are they not going to have a tray?
I voted "Team Ziploc". I travel a little heavier than you: (wallet, keys, comb, smartphone, small radio with earphones) and seat cushion.

Not too many guys left who bring a radio anymore. Although I keep it fairly discreet and only plug in one ear so I can still talk to people around me. I use the radio just to keep up with the action and injury reports.

If you're a man, how much stuff do you actually have to bring into a game? I hit the check point. I hold my wallet, keys, and cell phone. I get wanded. I enter. If i have to go through a metal detector, i do the same, except i put said items in my hand into one of those little dishes/trays. Are they not going to have a tray?
Binoculars are the only "must have" thing for me. Guess I'll pack them in a Ziplock.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom