Pollack: Syracuse is a bad team | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Pollack: Syracuse is a bad team

Pollack is excellent. He was wrong here, big deal.

I agree, he knows his stuff but at times comes off as being cocky. He admitted he was dead wrong.

Pollack is excellent. He was wrong here, big deal.

He always says stuff like:

I am pretty sure, I think I know this team is horrible! Thats a fact! in my opinion.

He may be knowledgeable about sports - but as a communicator he is among the worst on ESPN.

When the talking heads all say your conference is great, and claim the teams are great you start out highly rated. The idiot talking about how strong their schedule was, out side of playing Florida St who gave the game away played SEC and 2 bad teams. The bowl season is showing how over rated the SEC is, they need to start playing Out of conference games against power conference schools not the Sunbelt.

Now that I am reminded of him as a football player, I do remember him. But I was thinking in terms of a media guy and not noticing the first name. I don't know if I ever have noticed him on a game.

You'd probably recognize him. He's been on ESPN all year. Analyst in the booth on weeknight games with Fowler (or Rece?) /Jesse Palmer, although he didn't get the Pinstripe Bowl. He's on gameday quite a bit as well. Will probably take Desmond's place, when Desmond takes Corso's place.

He always says stuff like:

I am pretty sure, I think I know this team is horrible! Thats a fact! in my opinion.

He may be knowledgeable about sports - but as a communicator he is among the worst on ESPN.

Couldn't disagree more. I think the Rece Davis, Palmer and Pollack crews is one of the best in CFB. I think he does a really good job.

Do they actually pay money to these guys to say this crap?

Couldn't disagree more. I think the Rece Davis, Palmer and Pollack crews is one of the best in CFB. I think he does a really good job.

To each its own... but listen to him next time, i know for a fact that i think he talks in circles and tries to turn opinions into his facts and then covers them up with an i think, i think.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom