Polls for Feb 12: AP #19 / Coaches #20 | Syracusefan.com

Polls for Feb 12: AP #19 / Coaches #20

Hard to understand Syracuse having a better record than ND, sweeping them in the season series and being 3 slot below them.

Yes ND beat UConn but it is looking more and more like UConn is overrated. Perhaps badly overrated. Not thrilled to see UL ahead of us either.

A few spots make a big difference. We are in direct competition with all these schools for a top 4 seed and 2 home games in the tournament.

C'mon voters, watch the games. Give Syracuse its due for what it has accomplished this season.

Hard to understand Syracuse having a better record than ND, sweeping them in the season series and being 3 slot below them.

Yes ND beat UConn but it is looking more and more like UConn is overrated. Perhaps badly overrated. Not thrilled to see UL ahead of us either.

A few spots make a big difference. We are in direct competition with all these schools for a top 4 seed and 2 home games in the tournament.

C'mon voters, watch the games. Give Syracuse its due for what it has accomplished this season.
We should be top 15 IMO.

If they didn't count, how would you explain Iowa's fall to 4th?
Yeah, I can't figure it out based on what's posted on the site. I was thinking they were basing it on the calendar week Sun - Sat but I don't friggen know.

The column This Week on their site I thought would show the last game played which for us would either be Georgia Tech or Louisville but it shows Boston College who we played on 2/4. It doesn't make sense, maybe someone with a bigger brain than me can figure it out.

There is just no respect for this Syracuse women’s team and it’s sad

Fair is one of the better players in all of women’s college basketball and she is HARDLY mentioned, if at all by the national media.

It is what it is and I can’t wait for them to SHOCK everyone in the NCAA tourney

There is just no respect for this Syracuse women’s team and it’s sad

Fair is one of the better players in all of women’s college basketball and she is HARDLY mentioned, if at all by the national media.

It is what it is and I can’t wait for them to SHOCK everyone in the NCAA tourney
She was named the national player of the week and Coach the national coach of the week. That is pretty big. But overall agree with the total lack or respect.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom