Poor Jeremy McNeil | Syracusefan.com

Poor Jeremy McNeil

cto

Administrator
Jeremy was flying to Syracuse yesterday morning when his plane had to make an emergency landing due to trouble with cabin pressure. Once that flight was grounded, he had no alternative flight in order to get there in time. The other players had been really looking forward to seeing him

That's too bad. Seems like a guy guy. What is he doing these days?

Just another log on the fire to a disappointing day that was yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bummer, was looking forward to having him there. Underappreciated player.

i'm glad to hear he made the effort to attend the reunion and ceremony. i can just imagine someone trying to recline their airline seat back into his space and being swatted back into the upright position.

At the Rutgers game back in that championship season, I was walking back from the bathroom/concessions at RU...which coincided with halftime of the game. I ran smack dab into Jeremy McNeil going back to the lockerroom. It was like being hit by a moving Amtrak car.

He said, "Sorry duder" and kept rollin. Love that guy!

So sad for him and for us that he couldn't make it. Hope he comes back soon - maybe the home game against Louisville or depending where he lives, the GT game in DC.

I feel worse for Jeremy than I do for the team...Cuse got beat by a better team; Jeremy got flocked by the fickle finger of fate. Really sorry he missed the Melo Reunion and Ihope he's able to attend some day and get the respect and admiration he deserves.-VBOF

And yet I hear he registered another block against Oklahoma yesterday.

It's not all bad. He was spared the indignity of watching the team put in their most disappointing performance since that Seton Hall game a few years ago. No player wants to see their team lay an egg like that, especially given the circumstances.

That's too bad. Was hoping the whole team could make it. What's he up to these days anyhow, playing overseas?

I'm thinking the Elite-8 game against Oklahoma.

By the way, I'm hearing Oklahoma will be moving to the Big Ten.

I mentioned Ok State in the 2003 tourney (2nd round) cuz that was the game where McNeil had four huge blocks (and seven boards) at the back of the press that really turned that game around.

I was at the parade for the 2003 championship, he was in the back of a convertible, I ran up and asked him to sign my sports illustrated, he kindly did as the vehicle rolled over my foot, really just my toes, I thankfully I ended up ok

Sent from my Nexus 7

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom