Position by Position Preview: Center | Syracusefan.com

Position by Position Preview: Center

Nice work.
Keita is just Baye Keita this year.
You captured the big story on Fab (conditioning, confidence). On offense, he has the jump shot, plus he will finish strong inside -- two handed. Isn't clear what additional offense he will develop -- a post move? a crafty left hand? Or how he will defend the better post players.
On Baye, I agree with what you say, but I might go a step farther about what he does at the defensive end. If he plays 20 minutes, he will get 10 rebounds and 4 blocks. Unusual agility and quickness to get to the ball off the defensive boards.

Nice work.
Keita is just Baye Keita this year.
You captured the big story on Fab (conditioning, confidence). On offense, he has the jump shot, plus he will finish strong inside -- two handed. Isn't clear what additional offense he will develop -- a post move? a crafty left hand? Or how he will defend the better post players.
On Baye, I agree with what you say, but I might go a step farther about what he does at the defensive end. If he plays 20 minutes, he will get 10 rebounds and 4 blocks. Unusual agility and quickness to get to the ball off the defensive boards.
Yeah I know he got rid of the Mousa, but I like the sound of Baye Mousa Keita better than Baye Keita so I went with it :D SUball

best one yet

I think these 3 will be a force by the end of the year

I think Christmas will play less minutes at center as the season goes on

best one yet

I think these 3 will be a force by the end of the year

I think Christmas will play less minutes at center as the season goes on

I agree. I think Fab will be really good this year

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17