Positives | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Positives

CousCuse said:
How can you people have watched the game and not say Erv Phillips. He looked like bigtime playmaker , the likes of which we haven't seen here in a long time.

He had one good return to the 35 or so. What else did he do?

Film sessions will be very productive this week as they have several teachable moments to go over.
I guess that's a positive.

orangeinohio said:
Three returns - 28 yds, 17 yds, and 31 yds. He looked really solid out there.

I too was impressed with him.

Three returns - 28 yds, 17 yds, and 31 yds.
He looked really solid out there.

Ya you just have a feeling he can break one at any time. He could be a big time player for us. Would like to see him get incorporated into the offense as the season progresses.

Because of a fan base that doesn't care enough to show up, but won't hesitate to bitch.
Maybe they're not showing up because of what they're bitching about?You put out a mediocre at best product for the majority of a decade and a half,one that has almost always been brutally boring to watch (atleast on offense)and every time the slightest buzz starts to build you put on a performance like we saw this week and I don't think it's particularly surprising that you might have attendance issues.I'm not sure continuing to blame all of your problems on the fans is going to get you anywhere.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom