Positve board | Syracusefan.com

Positve board

Man I really hope Dungey doesnt revert to a true freshman and puts on a Paulus USF type performance. That would be a major buzzkill.

Man I really hope Dungey doesnt revert to a true freshman and puts on a Paulus USF type performance. That would be a major buzzkill.
Ugh, why did you have to dig up that old memory? It was nearing the front of my memory-purge-line and now it's back in circulation. Maybe the worst SU QB performance of all-time.

He would have been benched in favor of Garo Yepremian in that game, if we had him.

It has been refreshing no doubt. Hopefully it continues.

Move over Unicorn, this wagon has a seat reserved for Kaiser ;)
Lets Ride...

Evil_Fire_Breathing_Unicorn_by_Whipzinger.jpg

I'll try to instruct our fans not to yell and scream when we are on offense going for a critical 3rd or 4th down. I guarantee you'll hear some "Let's Go Orange" chants on the broadcast.
How many you think Mark, remember we were there during the GRob era and we had alot of fans but not many in the designated SU section.

I'm thinking 3-4k...we'll see.

All I know is Cuse fans are coming out of the woodwork to join the tailgate.
Nice, Hope so for UVA as well can't wait

I'm thinking 3-4k...we'll see.

All I know is Cuse fans are coming out of the woodwork to join the tailgate.

So bummed I cannot go. I will try to post screen shots when they show some ORANGE on the broadcast.

If we win at least 2 of the next 3 it will continue. If we lose two games though it will be over.

Agreed and all 3 are pretty much toss up games regardless of what fans say from both sides

As long as we look like a college football team offensively as we have I will remain the same. Anybody on this board wants to win games and we have looked good. So there has been no reason for frustration. I don't expect 11-1 if we win the next 2 games SS has turned the corner. I think he has earned me to shut up the rest of the year. Which I am sure will get me mocked and I will take it as long as it playful. I want to win games that is all and SS has done a good job this year.

Thought I would post this here as it is an interview with the ACC Commissioner on the FSU web site. For non-FSU fans the main things are question 3 about ND, question 4 about the ACC Divisions, question 6 about the NCAA, and question 10 about the proposed 24/7 ACC cable channel network. I should hasten to add that Swofford is a good politician and there aren't any major developments but I still enjoyed reading the answers, believing that there are good things for the Conference in the future - and good luck with your OOC game down in Tampa!

http://www.seminoles.com/ViewArticle.dbml?ATCLID=210405497&DB_OEM_ID=32900

BTW, the man in the photo with him is FSU AD Stan Wilcox, ND graduate, former Big East Associate Commissioner 1994-2005, and former Deputy AD at Duke and ND. I remember reading an interview with him in which he said equal revenue sharing is very important to FSU - he said he saw first hand in the Big East the problems that unequal revenue sharing created.

Last edited:
Thought I would post this here as it is an interview with the ACC Commissioner on the FSU web site. For non-FSU fans the main things are question 3 about ND, question 4 about the ACC Divisions, question 6 about the NCAA, and question 10 about the proposed 24/7 ACC cable channel network. I should hasten to add that Swofford is a good politician and there aren't any major developments but I still enjoyed reading the answers, believing that there are good things for the Conference in the future - and good luck with your OOC game down in Tampa!

http://www.seminoles.com/ViewArticle.dbml?ATCLID=210405497&DB_OEM_ID=32900

BTW, the man in the photo with him is FSU AD Stan Wilcox, ND graduate, former Big East Associate Commissioner 1994-2005, and former Deputy AD at Duke and ND. I remember reading an interview with him in which he said equal revenue sharing is very important to FSU - he said he saw first hand in the Big East the problems that unequal revenue sharing created.

on Divisions: "And so far, our schools – and that’s where the determination is made. It’s made by a vote of our schools – we always come back to the same place. So I’d have to say that the answer right now is yes. We are satisfied with it. If you look at the win-loss records and the competitiveness of the two divisions, it is extremely equal. I think that has surprised some people because you have a tendency to look on paper and you think, ‘That division is stronger than this division.’ But then when you look at the games played on the field and how that has all turned out over a period of 10 years, it’s surprisingly equal. And I don’t think you can react to what’s going on at a particular time with divisions, necessarily."

I'm amazed that anybody is satisfied with the current set-up. FSU and Clemson are clearly the best programs in the conference and Louisville is going to be very strong. Unless Miami and Virginia Tech make comebacks, this is never going to even out. I still wish we had a more flexible format that allowed for re-balancing of the divisions each season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom