Possible Ollie Quotes after game... | Syracusefan.com

Possible Ollie Quotes after game...

GFTakedown

2nd String
1. Greatest thing about sports is you play to win the game! You don't just play it to play! (Herm Edwards)

2. This Division I basketball, if you don't like it then play intramurals!! (based off Dan Hawkins)

3. We need to be more like a dog! We don't need any cats in here!! MEOOWW! looking in the mirror, do I look good? (Crazy A$$ Coastal Carolina coach)

4. In the 2nd half, we got are A$$ kicked. We couldn't do diddley pooh offensively. We sucked! It was a horsestuff performance the 2nd half! I am totally embarrassed and totally ashamed. (Jim Mora)

5. We threw that game away! We gave it away!! In my opinion that sucked! March Madness??? You're talking about March Madness. You're kidding me! March Madness? I just hope we can win a game! (based off Jim Mora)

6. Kemba Walker ain't walking through that door fans! Ray Allen and Rudy Gay ain't walking through that door. If you expect them to walk through that door then they will still not have their degrees. (based off Pitino)

7. Without Shabazz gunning the ball we wouldn't win 9 f**king games! (based off JB)

8. I have been telling my wife that size doesn't matter. Our guards were awful. My wife could score more than 3 buckets on 11 shots(Boatright)! (based off SIU coach)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom