Possible portal guys | Syracusefan.com

Possible portal guys

Cuse_bball

Walk On
Saw the thread about big men but here’s a list of guards/wings I could see in the portal.

Mike Williams- LSU- offered out of highschool

Erik Reynolds- St.joes- straughn connection

Roddy Gayle- Ohio st- offered out of highschool and from New York

Reid Ducharme- Xavier- offered out of high school

Ty laur Johnson- Louisville- interest in highschool and from NYC

Dug McDaniel- Michigan- straughn connection with team takeover

Jordan pope- Oregon st- no known connection but been solid on bad Oregon state teams

Terrance Williams- Michigan- takeover connection again. Not sure if he has eligibility after this year

Someone started this thread about the portal a while back. Maybe one of the Admins can link this discussion to it so it's all in one area/post.

I really hope Red doesn’t just look at current P5 guys. Lots of teams have found success finding players who proved themselves at the lower levels. Some of those guys looking for a step up have the mindset that makes for a good teammate. Need to have all hands on deck scouring ALL available players.

I really hope Red doesn’t just look at current P5 guys. Lots of teams have found success finding players who proved themselves at the lower levels. Some of those guys looking for a step up have the mindset that make for a good teammate. Need to have all hands on deck scouring ALL available players.
Totally agree think Dalton Knecht type of players