Possible TV gold tonight | Syracusefan.com

Possible TV gold tonight

The Governor

Scout Team
Bob Knight who hates Kentucky and Calipari more than anyone will call the UK-Vandy game tonight. I live in Louisville and the UK fans I know are heated. The game will likely be horrible because Vandy is awful but Bob Knight being Bob Knight means there's potential for fireworks.

The game is in Nashville but of course there will be UK fans in attendance, I doubt if Bobby would be doing a game in Lexington after what he said about Cal.

He actually will now say the word Kentucky.

Great night for college hoops. After the 2:00AM performance last night I was hoping to get some shut eye tonight. Looks like that isnt happening.

Arizona after escaping with a couple wins will lose tonight. At Oregon 9pm on ESPN 2. Gotta bartend tonight, good to have quality hoops to toss on.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Arizona after escaping with a couple wins will lose tonight. At Oregon 9pm on ESPN 2. Gotta bartend tonight, good to have quality hoops to toss on.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

You should toss on a napkin or I believe it's a health code violation!

He actually will now say the word Kentucky.

Great night for college hoops. After the 2:00AM performance last night I was hoping to get some shut eye tonight. Looks like that isnt happening.
Was she at least satisfied? 2 am performance sounds... Something.