post ES scrimmage | Syracusefan.com

post ES scrimmage

IHeartSUFball

All Conference
I know after spring practice we were all concerned about the LB/DT postion, but after reading practice reports and the scrimmage yesterday abeit from other people's point of views I feel pretty good about those spots. I like "longer" (no homo) and more athetic because athletes are needed especially on the defense side of the ball.

However, maybe the secondary is what is of "concern" going into the Wake game. We are real young at the corners and even tho Scott is a RS senior he hasnt played all that much. WE def need a healthy Phil Thomas back there, but secondary might be our weakest spot starting out. I like that we are younger and more athletic and prob will get more turnovers because we have guys that are willing to take risks to get the ball, but maybe the growing pains happen there first.

Offensively, our O line wil be stout, but bless the lord we can't risk an injury there because it seems like besides Lepak, I'm not sure we have anyone ready to fill in. All in all, real excited to see this team grow this season and a 2-0 start has to be expected.

Perkins ive heard as much on him as i heard about coleman on the basketball side. Smh.

how old r u rocco if you dont mind me asking?
I have to say, I can't help but find the irony in someone who says "r u" asking someone else how old he is. Ha!

(that Ha! means I'm just busting your balls, albanycuse. Just busting.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom