Post your Final Four. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Post your Final Four.

I feel like FSU has done this to me before and I pick them and they lose to a 5

I know what you mean. I feel the same way about picking Purdue, too.
But somehow I think this year will be different, at least for Florida State.
This is probably the best team that Leonard Hamilton has ever had.

Last edited:
Purdue, hm? And I see many experts have Kentucky. Are they REALLY any good? I hate to have them go far.

Purdue is my wildcard. I kind of like Matt Painter.

Kentucky have won 17 of their last 20 games, and 2 of the losses were at Tennessee and to Tennessee by 4 in the SEC Championship game. They have a nice blend of athleticism and size. Four guys score in double figures. They shoot over 36% from three as a team, and they don't turn the ball over very much. They don't have the kind of rim protector that they've had over the years, but they are a very good team.

As much as I hate to admit it, Calipari is a pretty good game coach, whereas Rick Barnes is not - plus Tennessee got a tough draw in the South - probably Cinci in the 2nd round, either Villanova or Purdue in the Sweet 16, and Virginia in the Regional Final if they don't mess themselves again.

Duke, Purdue,Auburn,Michigan. Picked Marquette, Kansas and Cuse in 2003. But Texas made me the loot.

The ACC is where it's at and going to put the rest that craziness that I hear that the big 10 is the best conference LOL laughable
My Final four goes like this: Duke, UNC, Texas Tech.. The last one was tough but have gone back n forth between Virginia or Tennessee
My championship will be a tobacco Rd Championship game Duke vs UNC.
I mean what a championship game that'll be with both schools 8 mile apart. That's just crazy to me and the ACC is going to love that

2019 NCAA tournament: The most likely upsets for the first round

https://www.washingtonpost.com/spor...?utm_term=.bb8825d3012c&wpisrc=nl_most&wpmm=1

Upsets-Cincinnati

No. 7 Cincinnati vs. No. 10 Iowa

Chance at upset: 52 percent, DAViD score: 128

The Hawkeyes enter the tournament with the 15th best adjusted offensive efficiency in the country (117.2 points per 100 possessions) per Pomeroy’s rankings and are adept at getting themselves to the free throw line — free throw attempts accounted for 42 percent of all Iowa’s field goals, the 14th highest share in the nation. Cincinnati’s defense, by comparison, ranks 114th (31 percent) for putting opponents on the free throw line.

The Bearcats also struggle to slow down spot-up shooters, a strength of Iowa’s. This season, Iowa scored 1.1 points per possession on spot-up attempts, placing them in the 95th percentile on these plays. Cincinnati’s defense against these plays put them in the 78th percentile.

Apparently using his approach he was 1 for 4 last year.

2.jpg

Virginia Tech
Michigan
Virginia
Kentucky

UVA over Michigan

If its UNC/Duke for the title, ugh...

I have good news for you, that is my pick for the final in my bracket pool, and I am a complete idiot, so don't sweat it:

Duke over FSU
NC over Tennessee (not a fan of anyone in the Tennessee region to be honest)

Duke over NC

take my picks and do the complete opposite like Costanza, you can't lose

Mich St v 'Cuse
Tenn v Kentucky

'Cuse v Kentucky 'Cuse wins 44 to 0

That's what my 'Cuse Ride or Die bracket says.

UVA
Duke
SU
Houston

Syracuse
Who cares
Who cares
And
Who cares

Having some trouble in this one. Think I've got:

Duke
Virginia
UNC
TTech

Hard to see 3 acc teams make the final four, but they are elite teams..

I went with the 3 ACC and Michigan. I too wasn't thrilled with picking 3 ACC teams but I think they really are that good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom